July 11, 2021

June 6 - 18

Beautiful Corpus Christi procession





Same day a local friend's daughter made her First Holy Communion.  


Afterwards, I attended the bridal shower of my Confirmation God child.  It was a lovely event for a lovely young lady.



Her mother has a beautiful talent for cake (and cupcake!) decorating! 

I picked up some flowers from a local friend's farm. I so want my gardens to look like these! Let's just say, mine don't look like these!

Sadly our dog we've had since we moved here (or shortly thereafter) died.  Charlie was a great dog! He  became a puppy all over again each time we had a new one. 



Outdoor camping at home

Our small homeschooling group went on a great field trip to Lost Lake


































We had this at one point in our homeschooling journey! Really need to find where it went!












Got my closet cleaned out. (didn't actually mean to post this)

Kids went canoeing








I stayed at home with Belladonna

Racoon tracks over at the building. Nasty creatures! There has been one around here, too. Though seems to have found some mulberries or something  lately. Good riddance!



At the movies!
The girls and I went to see Peter Rabbit 2. We enjoyed it.

Oh joy, 1:30 am funsie with a trampoline. Heavy winds.







Altar boy practice for Kili.


No comments:

Post a Comment