July 20, 2021

NY Days 3-4

 


Trying to keep up with Merry...
.... not happening😂! 

The carriage house behind the "big house" where one of my sisters and her family are staying. 




The big house in several photos

hit the sidewalk sales when it down poured
only got a rain jacket 😂😂😆😅

Kili and the ducks


the 4 little girls and their driftwood barge


Its has been hazy, drippy, sunny



Kili showing off his combat sparring with grandpa







Sundaay we went to the Ukrainian Byzantine Catholic Church for the Divine Liturgy. I went to school here for 7th and 8th grade.

Sciz club

I learned to cross stitch by a little old lady in this building. For 8th grade graduation we had to cross stitch our graduation sash, Ukrainian style.



My old school. W had to learn Ukrainian and say our prayer in said language

The UNC (Ukrainian National Club) Pierogi parties!!!

The nuns lived here.








Breakfast at Auburn Diner. Tiny place, good food, long wait.
So, while we waited we counted snails in the garden.





We went to my parents' home and dug through old photos. This was me when I was about 1.




Prime has missed me while out of state so greeted me here! 😂

I met up with a high school friend of mine at charming Bailiwick's





I'm not very skilled at picture taking and abominable at selfies.... 


Home of the Lakers our high school sports team

More lake time






My sister's husband has been the chef most of the time and "done delicious".





Playing "Don you know your family?" game. The things we will do to keep a card... including 15 burpees.









No comments:

Post a Comment