July 21, 2021

NY Days 5 - 6

 






Day 5 was boating day. Weather was supposed to be iffy at best and mostly rainy but as it turns out, we had great weather. Very hazy but still great for water-time.










I'm not a big selfie taker, actually rarely ever do but wanted to get a picture of my nephew driving the boat without being in his face. Not very good but got the nephew! 😂




Property where I grew up (from age 7 through college). My parents sold the house a bunch of years ago. The cottage is still there but they tore the house down (WAAAAHHH!!!)  and added a fancy boat thing. I never did get around to "visiting" the place from the road.






Lunch at Skan-ellus. Great custard (better than Culver's.... shhh...)



My Cousin C bought a Bed and Breakfast in Skaneateles. We stopped by to visit. Gorgeous place! We got to visit with Aunt MJ as well. 




The sun was actually gorgeous, brilliant orange ball, pink lake, but photo would not do justice. We were looking forward to a beautiful sunset but the haze was so think we couldn't even see the sun!!


The thing. Wood chips, leaves, drift wood.
More S'mores.








Lunch at Doug's. This is Doug.
He opened this amazing place when I was in high school



Kili caught a fish! Uncle E said it was a Rock Bass (I think)







Cousins had a  GREAT time together! We all had a great time and lots of laughs



Happy be-earlied birthday to Grandma and Cousin T




Cousins noticed a little type-o on Merry's District shirt.... 2 "southwests" I guess there is the west southwest and the east southwest. 😂😂😂😂😂








No comments:

Post a Comment