January 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Frodo

Happy Birthday Frodo! The big double digits!
I am infamous for the inability to decorate or even frost cakes. So I am delighted that my children like to decorate. This cake we shall call a polka dot theme.

Thanks to all those who gave him gifts. Frodo has always been one to greatly treasure each gift, no matter what it is.

I found this picture on the camera and I have no idea what Rosie is dreaming of or who took it!

The boys have spent an ample amount of time with our wonderful priests in recent weeks. The other night I overheard this conversation about setting the table the night before for breakfast because that is what the priests do. Of course it only happened once but it DID happen!


Look who is sitting up all by herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment