January 13, 2010

One of Those Days

Since it turned out to be one of those days, you know, one of those days when you run over a log first thing in the morning on your way to Mass but haven't even gotten out of your driveway yet, anyway, I decided in my spare time... haha... to look at a few of my favorite blogs to take my mind off things. And thanks to the Bonny Blue House, I have to pass this computer game along, Super Text Twist . I'm so not a computer game person but I promise you will forget you had any troubles at all once you get started. I'm going all out here and graduating from computer solitaire to Super Text Twist. I'm getting up there in the computer world. I feel so high tech and computer savvy.

1 comment:

  1. The running over a log line made me laugh. Thanks for the chuckle. I can so relate to that feeling.

    ReplyDelete