February 16, 2013

Eternal Rest

Updated

Eternal Rest grant unto him, O Lord and let Perpetual Light shine upon him, may he rest in Peace.
Pop (Don), my husband's father, passed away at 3:25 during the Chaplet of Divine Mercy.

For the locals:

Visitation at Hooverson's Funeral Home: 4-7pm on Wednesday, February 20, Rosary will begin at 6pm followed by a traditional wake ceremony

Traditional High Requiem Mass at St. Norbert's Catholic Church: 11am on Thursday, February 21 followed by the traditional burial ceremony at the St. Norbert's cemetery

*** If anyone will be staying for the meal following the burial please let me know how many in your family would be coming. We need to get numbers to the parish preferably tomorrow (Monday February 18).

8 comments:

  1. Yes, may he rest in peace. Prayers for you and ALL your family at this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May his soul rest in peace, in the arms of the angels...and may Mary's Mantle wrap you all in comfort and consolation. Prayers being sent for all of you during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for Don's soul and for comfort for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry, Julie. Prayers for all.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. May he rest in peace. I am sorry for your loss, Julie. Your family will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry. I will be remembering your family and Don in my prayers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry, Julie. I will keep your whole family in our prayers.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for his soul, and for all of you.

    ReplyDelete