September 6, 2014

A Favorite Blog

In case anyone else has wondered where my favorite blogger went to.... she's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack in The Stinky Kitchen. (which made me wonder if she had been in MY kitchen recently...)  And if anyone is wondering where no one's favorite blogger went to, my phone is accumulating pictures galore but I have several full time jobs: teacher and principal in a one-room school house grades pre-k to 12, guidance counselor, day care provider for toddlers, taxi driver, hall monitor for one of our homeschooling groups that shuffles 130 children through the halls on a weekly basis because my homeschooled children aren't socialized, choir attendee and music shuffler (read:  side-kick flunkie for a very awesome organist), CEO of our stinky kitchen, night-shift manager of waking zombies ... amongst other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment