September 15, 2012

Good-bye Summer



So the temps in our area can go from hot to cold fast.  We had 1 day left in which it was going to be sunny and in the 80's before it was going to be in the 40's at night


 
So it was a homeschooling uniform-swim-suit-chaotic day but it all got done.. so there!







The temptaton was to roll Frodo up and deal with him next summer...
It was about this point in the game I was regretting putting in the mothballs... "what if they rub a hole in it", what if, what if, what if.  And I lost sleep over this.  Of course my husband just laughed at me.  He really doesn't know what it is to suffer.  *chuckle*
Wow, how we managed to get a perfect fit the first time I don't know.  It never happens, but it did once! So we'll take it!
Meanwhile the littles were making houses (those are houses up there.. or perhaps only one house I never did quite figure it out)
Good-bye Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment