September 10, 2012

Happy Birthday 14th Eowyn

 Happy Birthday Oompus Loompus!  (AKA Eowyn)  She was so plump when she was a baby she looked just like an Oompa Loompa... in case you were wondering. Do you have odd names for your children?

 Our sweet potatoes are doing quite well.
 So far the largest one is 2 pounds. I know a 2 pound sweet potato. 
 A very large cabbage did well. It is probably the size of about 6 regular heads maybe?
Galadriel made a doll dress.  She did  a great job but I'm not a good seamstress tutor.  I think even "easy sewing" is a language all it's own. Is it me or do sewing instructions miss some key sentences, even paragraphs?!  And Lady Modesty... don't turn our dresses inside out, they aren't masterpieces inside like yours :D

FYI:  If you don't homeschool, I'd like you to know that you don't know what "noise level" means.  If you do... then you know what I mean without my saying any more :D

No comments:

Post a Comment