September 29, 2013

Amusement Park

 Poppy absolutely loves the merry-go-round.
 Nothing scarier... funnier... than a 5 and 6 year old in the bumper cars.

 Still lovin' the merry-go-round. Not sure how many times we went on.




 Here we go 'round again.



 Creepy.
 A year ago, I kid you not, Eleanor was having a terrible time with her seizures. I was going to call the doctor to ask for an increase in the meds but didn't get around to it.  The next week she went on this thing-a-ma-jig and... again... I kid you not... she hasn't had another seizure.  I mentioned this to her doctor on her last visit and she looked at me as if I had several heads... most people look at me that way these days.  so here she is there for another shakin' up to keep her brain in working order. :D

Fat, drooly, spitty-uppy baby.  But doggone he's cute and jolly!

No comments:

Post a Comment