September 29, 2013

Fall Projects

Fat, ginormus baby (18 pounds at 4-1/2 months) learns to sit lean on his belly... weebles wobble but they don't fall down... right away.
 It's been so beautiful out everything is taken outside, even diapers to fold.
 Hey! I found some ants with wings.  School never ends.
 Besides attending Hamlet, we also went the nature center for hiking adventures. "We" didn't all hike....  and that's all the pictures I got from the trip.  I don't know what's the matter with me...!
 But in case you were wondering what kind of project it is the prepare lunch boxes for everyone for trips and excursions, it looks like that.
 Frodo's been doing some awesome, cute carvings. And before anyone panics that he's carving druids, that's actually St. Nicholas...

 Deciding whether she's going to behave in church .... or not.
 Bilbo served as an "angel" for the first time for the Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows on Sept 15th.  He needs some "polishing".  I had wished a few times I had a slingshot I could use from the choir loft.  But I didn't.
 Draining the pool.
 Preparing some fences.



 It isn't an instant process to drain the pool. The next day was a bit chilly.




Working on Charlie Bucket's house.  Some work, some sit and hold poles down...!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I guess summer really is over if you are draining your pool--I'm wishing for some cooler days here when we can start wearing sweaters and jackets (- : Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete