August 23, 2010

Miscellaneous Nothingness

We decided this must have been a coyote.... way across the field.

We can grow giant pumpkins and miniature corn cobs.


I love being up before the sunrises and this day was particularly beautiful when it did rise. Pictures don't do it justice.





It really was absolutely beautiful. I seem to have been the only one to see it as no one else I spoke to had seen it.


Just as we were about to leave for our secret swimming spot it got really windy and we suddenly were in a down pour. I have very strange interesting children.


Some took their once a year shower whether they needed it or not. Nearly all of them stood right under the eave that was pouring water down. I know it's hard to believe given the pictures seem to show no rain at all.


Guess who is studying Ancient Egypt?

I thought I'd check the boys room. The boys that share this dresser have 4 drawers. Anyone who knows my boys will know which boy would have 3 out of 4 drawers full of trash treasure.

I set a price for future reference of a buck a pound.... reasonable?

I spy........
~~~~~~~~~~~
Other than a tortilla I found in the 2 year old's drawer, I didn't find much of anything else interesting. How does this happen? I'm sure this doesn't happen to my born organized friends and relations!! I still think a friend of mine who told me her son had collected a huge pile of used microwave popcorn bag still has my children beat for interesting collections.

We like our projects to last forever, it just builds longer lasting memories.......

Would you pick up a goose? Me neither but I guess this is a duck, not that I'd pick up a duck either. I didn't know ducks were so big and so black.

No comments:

Post a Comment