August 8, 2010

Think Big

I do have a camera again but I don't know how to use it. Aragorn got a pretty good deal on it considering it is on sale this week for $9 MORE than what he paid for it last week! (hahaha) But in the mean time, Aragorn took some pictures with his phone.... I really cannot quite get that idea of a phone cam.


This is the biggest cornstalk from back in the 40's. (obviously not taken with Aragorn's phone)
Here is Merry standing by our giant cornstalk. It isn't world record but I for one have never seen such a talk cornstalk.
Here's one of the biggest pumpkins in the patch.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I think I just went into vegetable-largeness-envy. Wait, is there such a thing? And my children keep saying, "Why are our cornstalks bigger than the ones in the cornfields?" I'll have to let them know that we can't hold a candle to yours... or they might burn. :-)

    ReplyDelete