January 2, 2012

Feast of the Holy Name of Jesus

Will you make reparation for the sins of Blasphemy?

The Golden Arrow Prayer
(Prayer revealed by Our Lord to Sister Marie of St. Peter in 1843)

May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified in Heaven, on Earth, and under the Earth by all the creatures of God and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar. Amen.

Jesus said "This Golden Arrow will wound My Heart delightfully, and heal the wounds  inflicted by blasphemy."

Imprimatur: T. J. Toolen. Archbishop of Mobile-Birmingham
The Imprimatur for The Golden Arrow Prayer.
Our Lord told Sister Marie de Saint-Piere on March 16, 1844,
"Oh, if you only knew what great merit you acquire by saying even once,
Admirable is the name of Godin the spirit of reparation of blasphemy!"



Promises of Our Lord who Practice this Devotion

1.  All those who honor My Face in a spirit of reparation will by so doing, perform the office of the pious Veronica.  According to the care they take in making reparation to My Face, disfigured by blasphemers, so will I take care of their souls which have been disfigured by sin.  My Face is the seal of the Divinity, which has the virtue of reproducing in souls the Image of God.

2.  Those who by words, prayers or writing defend My Cause in this Work of Reparation, I will defend before My Father, and will give them My Kingdom.

3.  By offering My Face to My Eternal Father, nothing will be refused, and the conversion of many sinners will be obtained.

4.  By My Holy Face, they will work wonders, appease the anger of God and drawn down mercy on sinners.

5.  As in a kingdom, they can procure all that is desired with a coin stamped with the King's effigy, so in the Kingdom of Heaven they will obtain all they desire with the precious coin of My Holy Face.

6.  Those who on earth contemplate the wounds of My Face shall in Heaven behold it radiant with glory.

7.  They will receive in their souls a bright and constant irradiation of My Divinity, that by their likeness to My Face they shall shine with particular splendor in Heaven.

8.  I will defend them, I will preserve them and I assure them of Final Perseverance.

Litany of the Holy Name - HERE

Litany of the Holy Name Chant - HERE

Won't you make reparation for all the sins committed against His Holy Name?  Just think how many times you hear His Sacred Name used casually in public, in movies.... That all needs reparation, even just a simple prayer at that moment. 

♥ "Lord Jesus, have mercy, they know not what they do."
♥ "My Lord and My God"
♥ "I believe, I adore, I trust and I love You.  I beg pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not trust and do not love You."
♥ "Admirable is the Name of God."

Any act of love for Love....  whatever comes to your mind at that moment, it will make Jesus smile.  I like to make Jesus smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment