December 23, 2010

Uncanny

I think I've lost my marbles. I was standing at the post office trying to get out the 5x7 pictures of my children for my sisters and my parents. The post office has these nifty just-the-right-size envelopes there just right for these pictures. However, you would not believe how difficult it is to remember to put the picture in before you lick the envelope shut. Of course that had to be the one for my sister in Germany which means it will probably look like a tampered envelope. Anyway, I get to the counter and am paying for the stamps and envelopes when I realize the postal worker put Kwanzaa stamps on my CHRISTMAS picture envelopes. I think I'm not the only one who lost my marbles as surely I don't look like I celebrate Kwanzaa.... do I? Or at least I hope I don't look like the picture on the stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment