February 27, 2011

Adios Party

Our (in the grand plural form) beautiful Chilean mother was back and is now being whisked back to her other home. Life is always full of holas and adioses.
We had ... of course ... an absolutely delightful and delicious meal.

I don't know why I forgot to take a picture of the array of some 5 desserts that were served later, after of course the main dish, salad and bread (with Butter for Alice:) and.... wine. I was really quite sorely tempted to bring along a pack of wine coolers but I was afraid that might make my dear Spanish friends faint dead away attaching the word "wine" to those tasty bottles of ... juice.

One of my friends made an absolutely lovely memory album as a gift, to which this beautiful mother was tickled. She has such a bubbly laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment