February 6, 2011

Plowed Out

I'm very glad I bought that welcome mat to keep the snow from coming into the house....
Go ahead, ask what that contraption is in the background. I'm not telllllling... because I don't know either.

What would we do without a generous neighbor who has so kindly continued to plow our driveway?

I think this might melt by July.

A 14 year old boy is a handy thing, he cleared out a nice section for parking the cars.


And now that we are plowed and shoveled out.... yes... it's snowing!
And because we always seem to have a surprise picture in each theme.... you just never know what you might find on our camera... I know what you are thinking, "Thanks for sharing."

1 comment:

  1. LOL, only you would post a picture of the mouse! You just crack me up! LOL

    ReplyDelete