December 18, 2012

Little Pathetic Funny

I was sitting here working on a little program booklet for our Midnight Mass when apparently the evil one is not happy that "The Word was made flesh" as at that precise moment the program I was using to cut the beautiful Proclamation to insert into said booklet decided to crash and just sit there.  No control-alt-delete or anything is helping (can't wait to see what happens when I start to print!)  So I decided to take a break from the evil one's irritations and answer a couple quick emails when I received an article from someone entitled:

Man Angry That Only Women Can Become Female Priests

I have not ceased to laugh for the last 5 minutes.  Nevermind "Who am I?"  the real question is "What am I?"  Good Lord, deliver us!

No comments:

Post a Comment