December 23, 2012

Tis the Season

 Eh... what's up doc?
 Just before Bilbo's long overdue haircut I brushed his hair straight down. Then I burst out laughing as I recalled one of our priests saying long ago, "I wonder what is to become of that hair?"
 Well, I've got the answer.... he'll become a Duke of Hazard.
 Marigold seems to have regressed to her infantile days
 The tree was decorated this week.




 And some major playing was going on in the snow banks. That's my 6 foot son next to that pile which soon became a hobbit hole
 Yeah, lotsa snow.


 The Hobbit hole

 The Hobbit hole that I have not been in for fear it would be a "take two" of Winnie the Pooh at Rabbit's House.
If only Lady Modesty had these shiny icicles she wouldn't have to worry about cherubs on the roof! :D

2 comments: