June 12, 2019

2019 June 12 - Seriate Italy

 I found this broken down old house for Kili. it is his latest fascination.
 Valerio and I walked as far as Bergamo (lower city Citta Bassa)
 Heading back to Seriate





 Sharing some caramella (candy).





 Shopping for chocolates... brief stop for a bread photo.

 Gnocchi for lunch
 Gelato

 Parent teacher conferences

 Orange house, only in Italy?
 Brief glimpse at the cemetery
 graffiti wall


 The bathroom sign cracked me up! So people didn't think I was weird, I included the playground in my photo.
 I don't like coffee, it may seemingly be an offense in Italy, but no offense meant. However, today Eda brought me creamed coffee and frozen-ish type coffee, almost like whipped. And it was good.
 Mountains off in the distance, every time I see them I start singing "The hills are alive with the sound of music."
grasshopper

No comments:

Post a Comment