June 15, 2019

2019 June 15 - Bye Seriate, Hello Milan


 I'm not a coffee drinker but Eda made me a cup every morning (which I gave to Tom - Espresso is inedible... indrinkable?), this day she made me a big cup of cappuccino. With 3 heaping teaspoons of sugar and the fluffy milk she made (via microwave and a special thingie for frothing) it tasted pretty good. I only drank a little of it (that was enough)
 IT was a very pretty drink all frothy with the tan and white.

 They have the best doors/shutters. I really would like them for my house.
 Wow! One never sees this in Italy.
 Massimo and Eda took us to Milan for our last dinner together. They invited a long time friend of Massimo's to dinner.



 Same place as the other day, and still delicious.
 After lots of focaccia and a pizza like thing without cheese, just sauce, they brought out first plate which was 3 kinds of pasta with seafood. To. Die. For.
 Then in came a trombone player and an accordionist. No one seemed to mind the ruckus and even paid them for it (video below)
 Second plate was seafood galore. The mussels were soooo good.
 Here they are close as ever. It might be noted I was the only one taking pictures and videos.
 After dinner lemon sorbet with vodka. I think I'd prefer it without the vodka but it was very yummy. Alcohol just doesn't thrill me.

 Our hotel
 The elevator is larger than the others lately.



 I finally looked up about a bidet (the extra small sink or toilet, however you prefer to think of it, basically a mini bathtub just for rear end cleaning) I am just not impressed. I say if you can't clean properly after going, get in a shower and finish the job... Maybe I am missing something.
Jibbering with my jabbering children.



Enjoy the show. It's a noisy business eating in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment