October 30, 2010

Eternal Rest

Eternal Rest grant unto Amy, O Lord
And let Perpetual Light shine upon her.
May she rest in Peace.
Photo lovingly borrowed from Amy's Care Page

All-

Last night I asked Amy to please hold on till I could get back in the morning, I had to go and take care of the children. I said it was a selfish request and that she could go if she wanted to. Our neighbor Susanna kept vigil with her through the night. She hung on and died a holy death in my arms just past noon only moments after her brother Rick arrived. I have so much that I'd like to say but am too crushed to say more right now and I need to get back to the children who are heartbroken as I am. Thank you for carrying us this far with your prayers. Please carry us all a little further.

-Phil
Please remember Amy, her devoted husband Phil and her precious children in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment