October 27, 2010

More Prayers Please

I saw this on a care page of an internet friend from her husband. Whoever I have out there who is my very special prayer warrior keep it up. I know I know the most holy people on the planet being I've seen some pretty amazing miracles over the last 10 months.


All-
Amy's procedure yesterday let to significant bleeding in her lungs, she is in the ICU sedated on a ventilator. This morning's x-ray showed things getting worse. The doctors are grave and the outcome could, at this point, go either way. Due to the level of urgency I have had Fr. Friar, F.S.S.P. come and give Amy the full Extreme Unction as well as an apostolic blessing that brings with it a plenary indulgence.I guess I don't really know what else to say. Please just pray for us.-Phil [and young children]

No comments:

Post a Comment