October 2, 2010

Life is Good Blog Award


Life is Good... when you actually get an award in your lifetime.... thanks Lily!
*
Now for the criteria:
To accept the award you must link back and thank the person who gave you the Life is Good award and answer the 10 questions and pass it along to 6 other blogs :)
*
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
Yes, because in real life I could never name my children names from Middle Earth and pretend I live there.
*
2.Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Do I have an inner stubborn side? I thought I kept it all on the outside for all to see!
*
3.What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
I try not to look but when I absolutely must I see that I have obviously had 10 children.
*
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Lemonade
*
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Take a shower.
*
6.Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I think an even dozen children would be nice.
*
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
Class Clown.
*
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
The day Aragorn came home to say that our priest had died a martyr. And the 10 times a new baby was laid in my arms for the first time.
*
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
My blog is mostly for sharing pictures. Though I do add in some 2c now and again, I wouldn't be me if I didn't! I think I am the same in and out of my blog, though I might be a little more cranky outside my blog! :)
*
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Read, because by the time I sit down, the rest of my world is asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment