May 22, 2012

Signs of Spring

 My baby is turning 1 tomorrow. 
ONE. 
Where does the time go?

 She is a delight to all of us... except during Mass.

 St. Michale's Garden was an explosion this year. The Poenies exploded and the lilac tree finally did well.  And thanks to a friend we have a plethera of daisies.
 I think a poeny is a close second in scent to the lily of the valley.  Heavenly.
 I marvel at the Mighty Hand of God.  It seems He created so many beautiful things not only for our delight and pleasure but to keep us ever-reminded that the evil-one is very small in comparison to His Greatness. 

What can we not overcome by the way of God's beauty and greatness.... and confession? 

~♥~

 In the meantime Marigold is still working on her toddling skills.

 Our excitement on our way out the driveway to Mass this morning included a little big ringtail.

 The dogs had treed the coon..........

.....Samwise de-treed the coon.

  GREAT SHOT SAM!

Pleased as all get-out. 
And we made it to Mass with 2 minutes to spare... :D

2 comments:

  1. I am a lurker and don't comment very often, but I must today. First off all, you have beautiful children. Happy Birthday to your youngest!

    I love your peonies. They are one of my favourite flowers. In German, the literal translation is Pentecost Roses which makes them even more beautiful.

    Great job on the coon! That reminds me of "Where the Red Fern Grows."

    Now, for the real reason that I am writing....

    I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. I love your blog and have been reading for a while now. Your posts are inspiring, thought provoking and sometimes bring a chuckle and great smile to my face (that's meant to be a compliment). So in order to accept, you just have to follow the link and the directions.

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I forgot the link.

    http://livingsimplysothatothersmaysimplylive.blogspot.ca/2012/05/versatile-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete