May 12, 2011

May Crowning and Maine Coon

 In one of my last posts I mentioned Frodo's "need" for a kitten. I kid you not, the very next day he found this gigantic cat up in a tree. He couldn't have been more thrilled.  Aragorn thinks it is a Maine Coon (if someone local has lost it email me).  The thing is gigantic. 
 This was going to be a little hand/egg washing sink but perhaps it could be a fetter hole for Poppy.
 If Poppy can't go "Side!" (outside) her next favorite activey is "Baff!"
 On Mother's Day we were blessed to have our Bishop say the Mass while our children's choir sang. It was such a beautiful day. We had a Procession and May Crowning as well as an Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  The best was that the Bishop inserted to consecrate our diocese as well.  Beautiful!
 Our God Daughter (and neice) made her First Holy Communion that day as well.


 We set up our hummingbird feeder in a tree just outside the living room as I wanted to enjoy the little creatures.  However my concern was they wouldn't find it since I was moving it.  To which Aragorn replies, "They are flying back from South America and you are concerned that they won't find the feeder you moved (some 30 feet)???" haha  Ok, small worry!
 I have a love-hate relationship with spring.
 Yeah....yeah...yeah... Pippin needs a haircut.
 Preparing the garden boxes.... this year we really need to prepare between the garden boxes as well!!
 Yesterday we planted the potted plants we have.... soon's I finish this post it's out to plant the seeds.
 Theyyyyyyyyyyyy're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!  YIPPEE!!

 Today we took a little Rosary Walk up to the little Chapel at Indian Lake.  Well, by "we" I mean the children and a few other families... I stayed at the bottom with Bilbo and Poppy and Nancy Drew.



Sam is now 15... yes.... FIFTEEN.  And... I still like him. :D 
At the garage sale we had-but-wasted-our-time-having a man who does work around the building put out some stuff for us to sell.  Fortunately what didn't sell was a rock polisher-cutter-and-something-elser.  So we bought that for him for his birthday to which he replied it was what he always wanted. haha  If anyone knows Sam you'll know his "always wants" is probably not what every boy-his-age wants. Last year it was a non-electric lawnmower. :)  I'm going to guess anyone who has a birthday from here on out will be getting shiny rocks haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment