August 17, 2011

Dog Days of Summer

I'm not sure what dog days of summer really means but I guess what I mean is that here we are at the end of the summer.
 Our parish had our Family Fun Fest. Lots of children's games, a silent auction and a raffle.

 That's Sam up on the scaffolding working on the ceiling.  I'm not a heights person so I just try not to look, all I can say is my children are part monkey.
 Pippin has been party (or parlay) to 3 fat lips one on top of the other.    I never did get the full story but it is probably better that way.
 Then we spent a fun day with friends/cousins
 There were 21 children and 2 mothers.  Truly... no joke.  And we walked all over town. It was great.





 Poppy on a motor cycle wobbly thing
 Outa the way little girl!
 We visited the train museum as well






 Here is our group shot... 21 kids 15 down to 2-1/2 months.


This little guy tried to hitch a ride on the van.

No comments:

Post a Comment