September 28, 2011

Personality Differences

In Art Class the 3 school-age littles have been "studying" the art cards from "Mommy Its a Renoir"  (Child-sized Masterpieces is the alternate name).  So on this particular day the child was to choose a picture, learn the title and artist and do their own rendition of drawing it.  I let the 3 of them pick out there own.  This turned out to be a something that showed the differences in personality.

 Eleanor chose the sweet little girl. 
                                         
 Merry chose George Washington on a horse. 
                                               
 Then there is Pippin.  He starting jumping up and down and shouting, "I want to do this! I want to do this!"
Go figures.

2 comments:

  1. Too funny. My Thomas did this very thing today... he chose the chair with a pipe on it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I want to see their finished work along with the ages of them right now! :D

    ReplyDelete