February 5, 2012

9 Hours of Prayer

UPDATE:  This was posted on a local homeschooling group list:

"Thank you sooooooo much for your prayers. We just learned that Fr. Pedro's surgery was successful. The surgeons were able to remove the whole tumor and apparently they did not damage the facial nerve which was their main concern. Once more our Lord has been merciful to us. Please, pray for his recovery. It will be a long one, but God willing we will have Fr. Pedro back in a couple of months."

Would you be willing to offer 9 hours of your day in prayer and sacrifice for Fr. Pedro?  Simply say the following prayers each hour (setting a timer helps remember :) for 9 consecutive hours and offer those hours up to God for a sucessful surgery and a quick and full recovery.  His brain surgery to remove a tumor is Friday, February 10th.  If Friday doesn't work for you.... another day is fine.... God knows.  Padre Pio was known to say this prayer during urgent times.

9 Hours Novena to the Infant of Prague
O Jesus, who has said ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you, through the intercession of Mary, Thy Most Holy Mother, I knock, I seek and I ask that my prayer may be granted. (Mention your intention)

O Jesus, who has said all that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will will grant you, through the intercession of Mary, Thy Most Holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask Thy Father in Thy Name, that my prayer be granted.
(Mention your intention)

O Jesus, who has said "Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but My word shall not pass", through the intercession of Mary, Thy Most Holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.
(Mention your intention)

Thank you for your prayerful and sacrificial generosity!

No comments:

Post a Comment