January 29, 2011

Just because I Nearly Busted a Gut

Rarely do I fwd things on but this is so funny I nearly busted a gut... actually if the truth be told I have a head cold with a bit of a cough so I almost choked to death.....

Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl. By doing so, they saved the Hard-Working, Red Blooded, Taxpaying Americans literally several million dollars of tax money. How you say? Simple... We were told that if the Chicago Bears had won that President Obama (and probably his family) would be attending the Super Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...the President won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1, the limosines, all the additional security, and let's not forget Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars! Therefore everyAmerican should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at the Super Bowl to show them our gratitude.

GO PACK!

1 comment:

  1. Like any good former Chicagoan I'd been rooting for the Bears. I think you just made the pain of loss slightly significantly less miserable for me.

    ReplyDelete