January 27, 2011

Where's Your Wishlist?


I decided I was free to consider a wish list since I just got my last wishlist fulfillment. I really wanted a working door knob on our front door and I really wanted one on the bathroom door. You think I'm joking. I've got 10 kids, door knobs are part of the budget. And we now have the door knobs and as I type Bilbo is trying to teach Poppy how to open a round door knob. He does not seem to understand it's round to keep the baby from getting a drink out of the only water supply she can reach! (ewww) So currently I was wishing again......... and much nicer than door knobs!

Mine is totally at Ergo Baby Carriers! I like my Moby Wrap alot but it is not so convenient for traveling, hiking and things like that when you want something to get on rather quickly to stuff a baby into. I have bad shoulders so slings are out for me (yes, I've tried, ow-eeee) and I do like my baby Bjorn which I've had since #4.... that means 7 babies have been in it. I think it is alright to wish again!

1 comment:

  1. You won't regret it. ;)

    I can't wait to use mine again. This time I will get the infant insert for it so that I can use it right away.

    Miss you at MK's!

    ReplyDelete