January 24, 2011

Large Family Logistics

I just read that the woman who started "Large Family Logistics" has now written a book. I read this at Our Magnum Opus followed 2 minutes later at Raising Olives (chuckle, isn't that a cute name for a large family blog?) where they are giving away TWO copies! It's worth a shot. The problem I found was this way to enter: Leave a comment on this post telling me what area of your home could use the most help. *A* comment and *most*... indicates the singular... not pural! I wonder if the answer "what area does not need the most help" would qualify? I happen to be one of those who was not born organized but I think that every one around me is entirely born organized. And of course God in His humor sent one baby after another to help me to get more organized... ! Ok, I will confess we do have a fairly good routine for grocery shopping, list making and meal preparation, of course anything centered around food gets top priority ... go figures!

1 comment: