August 12, 2012

Annie

 I don't know how many hours I have spent singing Annie songs since yesterday morning.  My children must be good children afterall as not one has complained... yet.

 My little soprano was starring as Annie in none other than the musical play Annie.  Her father who happens to sing in our adult choir as well was starting as Rooster.
 The proud and beautiful mother/wife and sister/daughter.


 The playhouse was spectacular despite the slow-going renovation.


 "Sandy's his name... if you please.."
 And here she is my beautiful little soprano.  I kid you not when I say I wept tears every time she sang.  It was absolutely beautiful, not to mention she was so sweet and adorable up there on stage.

 And her dad who had the whole house roaring with laughter.

Touchingly my little soprano mentioned her 2 choir directors in her little blurb.  *sniff-sniff*

Great show!  We so thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful event!

    When I was a little girl, I had a record of Annie. I listened to it so compulsively and sang it so un-endingly that it "disappeared." I was distraught but could find it nowhere. Months or maybe a year later, I stumbled upon it buried deep in my mother's closet. 'Oh, ooops, now how did it get in there? Oh, great, now you've found it again. How lovely.'

    ReplyDelete